Monday, June 2, 2008

What have you done to make the world a better place?

Latest edition to the MSL crew reporting for duty. My sister who is a hypocrite, my bro who will always be pissed off (with reasons) and the youngest of the lot who never seems to care. All 3 of them seem to love this blogspot bullshit, I've been trying to get them on livejournal, where I can better manage my friends list. But noooooooooooooo, they want to be in the "in-crowd". Assholes, all of them.

I used to have a blog here, but I can't seem to access it, but its just a stupid bookmark of sorts which I have abandoned a long time ago.

Enough of the bleeping introduction, lets cut to the chase. I hate my job, thank god I got through to the 2nd round of interviews over at Kurnia Insurance (and no, the job position is not as an insurance agent, more like a management trainee thing). I will leave this piece of crap of a company and I will not be sad or pity the new girl who was recently employed. She will have to learn all the things that we hate about the company the hard way.

I just hope I get through to the 3rd and final round of interviews, so I can leave this company and get at least a one week respite before starting the new job. Thinking of going back to my hometown for a week, damn I miss KK. But I do not miss the politicians over there. Fuuuuuuuuuucked up I tell yers. Lemme ask you this, you know how you think all politicians are corrupt? Well you don't need to think long and hard when it comes to MP (Moses Peace). He exudes corruption just by smiling, I shit you not, I KID YOU NOT.

Photobucket


SEE! What did I tell you? CORRUPTED.


I am in no mood to do anything else today. TODAY I WILL BE UNPRODUCTIVE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..Nagisa..but don't go to the buffet. Sucks big time. I mengamuk there already...hahaha..

xrothe said...

Woman! What the hell, enough of the angst.