Tuesday, June 17, 2008

La Li Lu Le Lo

So, I have just finished Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots at 4.00am this morning. All I can say is, it has to be one of the greatest cinematic event that I have ever watched (and also played). Cinematic in a sense that there are loads of cutscenes, and I know there are many out there get put-off by that. My reasoning? It is of course a Metal Gear Solid game, you expect to have cutscenes in the game. The game? I have to say it does not disappoint and it is not a chore to control and it being the most accessible game amongst the rest of the MGS games brings a lot of the fun into the game.

I'll just sum it up: IT IS FUCKING AWESOME! I KID YOU NOT!

I am still blown away and I can't wait to go back home and give it a second run through. It is that good and I probably won't stop there even. MGS4 has MGO included so thats a must try.

Snake you've earned the respite that you have always wanted. A great send-off to one of the greatest heroes in gaming.

Thank you Hideo Kojima.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

KJASFGQORIWRY Q*SPASM SPASM* YOU FINISHED IT??!?!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!!?! *SPASM* *SPASM*

xrothe said...

Yes, now I'm trying to go for 0 Kills, 0 Alerts, 0 Deaths and no special items.

All under 5 HOURS!

WOOHOO

The Explorer said...

Did you get Altair's Assassin's Creed outfit??

PS3 or 360... hmm..

Anonymous said...

Oh no..gamers

xrothe said...

Hawk: PS3 if u dowanna pay for online multi and MGS4.

X360 if u dont mind paying.

if you're going for ori la.

Trying to get the Big Boss Emblem first before Altair.

The Explorer said...

roks, i too go to consolegame & tsb. dont know any other. i normally buy from tsb if they have pre-order offer as it is cheaper even with delivery charges. however, if its above rm100, better buy from pcgame cos they dont charge.

alternatively, you can check out lowyat.net for 2nd-hand games too - most in reasonably good condition.